Fuerza Bruta Wayra, the renowned Argentinian theater production known for its captivating dance performances and circus-like acrobatics, has made its return to Seoul.
The show is set for its first run on Friday and will continue until Feb. 15.
This marks the fourth appearance of the Argentinian spectacle in Korea, following its previous presentations in 2005, 2018 and 2019.
- Congresswoman redoubles calls for support to designate Nov. 22 as 'Kimchi Day'
- 국힘 누비는 김한길과 그의 사람들..."결 다른데" 친윤은 불편
- [Contribution] Korean food captivates global palates
- Exports gain 2.2% from Nov. 1
- S. Korea asks UAE to correct nat'l flag image mix
- Unique indoor dating spots to warm your winter days
- [New in Korean] Kim Hye
- Seoul shares open higher ahead of Nvidia results